Use of Paver Block In Kolkata
Paver block can be used in a variety of ways. Some of them are mentioned below –
- Paver block in Kolkata can be used in areas like footpaths, malls, building premises, landscapes, railway stations, Factory, Industrial complexes e.t.c.
- Paver designs are available in various shapes, sizes and designs such as rectangular or zig zag paver blocks.
- These paving blocks can be also used in city streets, service stations, and intersections on low-volume roads.
- They can also be used in bus terminals, airport pavement, mining areas, and factory floors.
- Paving blocks are also used to create beautiful and amusing garden and walkway.
Types Of Paver Block In Kolkata
There are mainly two types of paver blocks-
- Concrete Paver Block - These paver block have a smooth surface on one side and a rough surface on the other side. They are made from concrete, which is a mixture of cement, sand, and other materials. These stylish paver are best used for driveway or walkway applications. Because they can withstand extreme wear and tear over time. They are also durable enough to be used for parking lots or driveways. The concrete block paving is suitable for heavy-duty applications and to support heavy loads. The concrete paver blocks come in various colors and sizes. The harden bricks come in various colors that are made with metallic oxides. But you must choose the colors of these cement concrete paver blocks carefully as the colors may fade away with the passing of time.
- Clay Paving Blocks - Clay Paving Blocks are made from 100% clay, which is then layered with a special polymer to make them durable. This means they can be used in many different ways, including as a base for a new walkway or patio, or even as the main component of a retaining wall. The best thing about clay paving blocks is these blocks can be used from both sides. This high-quality paver block comes in a natural way which reduces the chances of its color fading in the blocks. The advantage of using clay paving blocks is that they are available in best price than other forms of road surfacing. They are also more flexible and easy to work with, which means that they can be laid in almost any environment.
- Interlocking Paver Blocks- The benefits and characteristics of interlocking paver bricks make them a popular option for many applications. First of all, the interlocking structure of each piece creates a solid surface that won't move or shift. This feature allows for easy installation without the need for glue or mortar. In addition to offering high durability, interlocking paver blocks can sustain heavy weights and resist breaking. They provide a variety of design alternatives, including various forms, colors, and patterns, enabling creative and customizable installations. Additionally, their permeable nature allows water to drain through, reducing the risk of water accumulation and improving surface safety.
- Designer Paver Blocks- Designer paver blocks are a popular option for beautifying outdoor spaces. The appealing designs and patterns of these blocks offer visual appeal to any project. They enable the construction of unique and attractive patios, driveways, and paths. Designer paver blocks are also strong and long-lasting like any other paver block. This paver can also tolerate harsh weather and foot activity. They are an easy alternative for homeowners because they need little care. Additionally, the range of colors and forms available makes it possible to customize these blocks according to individual preferences.
Shapes of Paver Block In Kolkata
Four different types of paver shapes are listed below-
Type A – These paver have a smooth and vertical faces which do not get interlocked into each other.
Type B – The type B blocks are interlocking concrete blocks that have an alternate plain face and curved edges which can be pave in a defined pattern.
Type C – The type C paver block have faces with curved edges on all sides that get locked into each other and can be paved in any pattern.
Type D – The type D paving blocks have all faces curved that get locked into each other with all its vertical faces when paved in any pattern.